How to Use Google Cardboard With Iphone
Google cardboard is basically a virtual reality box which combines mobile display and Fresnel lenses effect to bring a 3-Dimensional view of things in front of its user's eyes. It was first launched in 2014 but becomes popular with its cheap price and highly user-friendly features. You'll be incredible to know that this Google cardboard doesn't have any motherboard or require an electrical source to operate. Instead, that technical kit just needs your mobile display, Fresnel lenses, and the magnetic button to show things in 3 Dimensional views.
Mostly iPhone user's ask that how to use google cardboard? To be honest, it's a little bit tricky but very easy to use if someone provides you proper guidance.
Let's have two minutes to learn how to professionally use google cardboard with the iPhone
Install cardboard app through your play store: Google has introduced Cardboard app for the iPhone users in 2014. So, go to your iPhone play store and install the "Cardboard App". This application contains a different field of view and video. So, maybe you might have to adjust the headset for different applications.
Insert IOS phone inside Phone Holder: Your Google cardboard kit has a phone holder on the front side. So, pull down the holder flap, keep your iPhone inside, and lift up the flap back to its original position.
Wear the cardboard VR and click on Cardboard app: Carefully wear the Cardboard VR such as eyeballs should watch the mobile display through the lenses. Now click on the Cardboard App on your mobile screen. Basically, that cardboard app divides your mobile screen into two parts which further combine in your brain and resulted as a 3 Dimensional view of things.
Menu icons and how to operate them: As soon you'll click on cardboard App, A horizontal menu bar will be displayed in front of you. Basically, it's the main menu of cardboard App and it offers you the following below things. Remember, you can swipe the side magnetic ring to select an item and lift Cardboard VR to approach back to the main menu.
• Cardboard tutorial: The first icon is an image of cardboard Kit basically it has a tutorial to provide you complete guidance about using this VR kit.
• Explorer: The second icon shown will be named as "Explorer". It displays an recorded video and images of a museum, frontiers of flights, endeavor space shuttle, and planet mars in the 3D view. These all recorded images are not edited instead they displayed the real view of products.
• Exhibit: The third icon shown will be named as "Exhibit". It's basically designed to display ancient history facts in front of you in 3D views such as it displayed Vatican mask, Cheif's Marks, The Visionary mask, and Beethoven’s mask at the angle of 360-degree.
• Urban Hike: The fourth icon shown will be named as "urban hike". It's my favorite feature. as it displayed a complete 360-degree view of streets for pedestrians. This feature additional show the address of a location on click.
• Kaleidoscope: The fifth icon shown will be named as "Kaleidoscope". This feature is a wonder with its characteristics. Basically, as soon as you click on Kaleidoscope, display screen fills with the different color blocks which turn into a specific shape of things to swipe down the button.
lift cardboard VR up to go back the main menu: Now as you know what are the parts and features of Google cardboard, so lift it up to go back to the main menu.
In addition to that, Have you ever think that there are a lot of packaging materials such as Plastic, tin, fiber and others, but why Google has made his First VR kit made up of cardboard? Not only this, all the leading brands such as Samsung, Balck berry, Iphone, HTC etc use cardboard boxes for displaying as well as shipping their expenses product cost a hundred of dollars. The reason is very authentic, these cardboard boxes structurally contain corrugated layers which make them capable of resisting all kinds of shipment hazards such as moisture, humidity, vehicle engine shocks, and others better than other packaging materials. Moreover, these boxes also allow his consumer to implement advanced printing and designing techniques to let the product looks branded.
If you're looking for more information about cardboard boxes and highly printed cardboard boxes for your own products. You can have a wide variety of custom cardboard boxes by thecustomboxes.com on cheap rates. You can confide with thecustomboxes.com on the behalf of their highly professional staff and advance electronic gadgets, proudly satisfying their American, British, and Australian clients since 2009.