How to Assemble a Wedding Favor Box
Wedding favor boxes are custom boxes that are made to look elegant and attractive to suit the beautiful color and design themes at all those fancy wedding events. These boxes are also made to last long and withstand the light mishandlings they might receive in the crowded placed weddings normally are. This durability in them is achieved by using quality materials that are very thin and yet flexible durable. Cardboard is a commonly used wedding favor box material.
However, these can also be made from paperboard or even hard clear plastics where required. Keeping in mind the fact that different wedding favors come in different sizes, dimensions, weights or other requirements, most quality box providers deliver these in all the required sizes and dimensions along with different grades of materials to make them as durable as required. Additionally, these also available in all the wedding appropriate color combinations along with very attractively embellished designs both in printing and box materials to make them more suitable as well.
Getting Wedding Favor Boxes for Reselling:
Every wedding favor retailer or supermarket prefers to get bulk quantity wedding favor boxes to manage demands and supply. These custom boxes came in flattened form and bundled together in high numbers before they are packaged to make delivery easy and more manageable. This platform also makes storing them much easier requiring much less space, but the only problem is when you want to assemble them back into shape and position to package wedding favors in them for retail purposes.
Assembling the Wedding Favor Boxes into Shape:
The process of assembling these back into shape is not too difficult when you know what you are doing. Even if you are new at it, it will get better with time. Here’s how it can be done at fast pace and accurately:
- Lay one bundle of wedding favor boxes on a flat surface where you can reach it without extending your arms too much.
- It’s best to get a heavy straight shaped weight if you want to assemble them accurate and at faster speeds.
- At this stage, you should access exactly how many folding lines are on the box and if there are machine marked efficiently.
- Start on the farthest folding edge and place your weight on the straight line already highlighted with a slight bend or raise in the material and don’t make the mistake of tackling a too thick bundle of favor boxes. Have them in a thickness and number that is easy for you to manage and fold the outer most edges that should be the sides of the box into place. It can be other parts of the box depending on the type and shape of it, don’t get confused, and access the shape efficiently.
- Repeat the folding process by changing the position of the straight edged weight for all the folding lines and get your box into position.
- If your box is made to perfection, it should have machine drilled cuts for the edges to go in and not come out until done so manually. If that’s the case, tuck in the edges and get the box ready or otherwise, you will need to glue up the edges that are supposed to stick together.
- Make sure you have done everything right and run the box in every direction and check for any inconsistencies. Your box is ready to package wedding favors in it efficiently.
It is always best to arrange delivery of Favor Boxes Wholesale if you retail wedding favors pre-packaged on your store or supply them to a supermarket. The suppliers as mentioned earlier are the best in the industry when it comes to the perfect combination of designs, box shapes, and sizes, material choices or cheapest wholesale offers. Make sure to ask them exactly what you need, and they will not disappoint.